Skip to content
Single Phase Induction Motor Trainer (A-ET11)
- Inbuilt Single Phase Variac
- Equipped with supply indication lamps
- Standard tabular spring balance with zero adjustment facility
- Machine with standard mechanical loading structure with rotor locking facility
- Provided Safety terminals to avoid electrical shock
- Brake-drum/pulley with heat suppression facility
- Rust free power coated mechanical structure
- Digital tachometer for speed measurement
- Understanding fundamentals and operational working principles of single phase capacitor start inductionmotor.
- Running and reversing phenomenon of single phase capacitor start induction motor.
- Performance of single phase capacitor start induction motor at no-load condition (no-load test) andcorrespondingly measure equivalent parameters.
- Analysis of single phase capacitor start induction motor by performing blocked rotor test and correspondinglymeasure equivalent parameters.
- Conduct load test of a single phase capacitor start induction motor and plot a graph between measuredelectrical parameters such as, current, voltage, torque, speed, etc.